YOU ARE VIEWING ALL OF THE PICK 3 TRIPLE 000 HISTORY
SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME!
HOW TO READ THE PICK 3 TRIPLE MAP!
1. Red states are 90 days past due and are Super hot for pick 3 triples.
3. Purple states mean a pick 3 triple has fallen in the last 7 days
and it’s a good idea to play triples back in that state or the 3 surrounding the state.
2. Green states mean a pick 3 triple has fallen in the last 8 to 90 days.
4. Black states have no pick 3 games at all.
CLICK ON ANY STATE ON THE MAP
TO SEE THE ISOLATED RESULTS!
- Game(s): All Pick 3 Triple 000 History Midday and Evening
- Match Type(s): straight
- Date range: All Available History
- How many drawings matched the search criteria specified since Saturday, September 13, 1975
- It’s a great idea to play all triples when playing them. But wagering with our triple tool allows you to zero in on the top 4.
- You are now viewing how many times Triples 000 have fallen.
- You are now viewing which day the week triple 000 fell most often on.
- Make sure to pay attention to the WOL Calendar and Maps.
- Remember creating structure pays as well Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
- Last watch for the WOL-Trigger sets of 05, 16, 27, 38, 49, because the Pick 3 Triples like following these sets.