HOW TO READ PICK 4 DOUBLE HISTORY MAP
PICK 4 DOUBLES ARE LIFE-CHANGING PAYOUTS. PAY ATTENTION TO THE MAP
1. RED STATES ARE SUPER HOT FOR PLAYING!
2. GREEN STATES ARE HOT
3. GOLD STATES ARE WARM
4. BLUE STATES ARE COOL
5. MAKE SURE TO PLAY PICK 4 DOUBLES BACK; THEY LIKE FALLING IN SETS OF TWO!
6. BLACK STATES HAVE NO DRAWING
CLICK ON ANY STATE ON THE MAP
TO SEE THE ISOLATED RESULTS!
Double (12-way): Two of the four positions have the same digit, and the third and fourth digits are different. For example, 7723. Each combination of this type has 12 different box combinations, so your odds of winning by playing one “double” box combination would be approximately 1 in 833.
- Game(s): Quebec Canada Pick 4 Double History
- Match Type(s): straight/box
- How many drawings matched the search criteria specified from to the present day.
- Make sure to cover your Pick 4 Doubles on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
- Doubles like following behind WOL triggers sets of 05, 16, 27, 38, 49, or another double.